See all of our products and place an order online.
You’ll get an invoice when your order is ready, which you can pay however you like.
How ordering online works
- You get a confirmation email
- Our inventory is set aside for you
- Your order is packed and the weights of the items you ordered are updated
- You get an email with a suggested delivery or pickup date, if you chose one
- You get a final invoice to pay. If you are paying by credit card, your payment will be charged to your card at this time. If you are paying by cheque or cash, please have it ready for when we deliver.
- Your product is delivered at a date and time of your choosing.
- You get to enjoy the best meat money can buy!
Stores that carry our products
Kevin and Lauren Voisin have a large market garden and operate a CSA. They also stock a large variety of Zettel Family Farms frozen products. Go see them and get your vegetables and meat in one stop!
Usually open on Saturdays from 9am to 3pm.
Very responsive on Facebook and Instagram.